1. What should be a first aid measure for this chicken?
a) This is a healthy chicken.
b) It should be moved out of the sun, it probably feels hot.
c) It should be moved under a heat lamp, it probably feels cold.
d) It should be force fed.
2. Which parts are contained in healthy chicken droppings?
a) Grass and seeds.
b) Urates and grass.
c) Seeds and solids.
d) Urates and solids.
3. Which of the following statements is wrong?
a) The keel in every chicken should be easy to feel and very pointy.
b) A fluffed up chicken is likely to be ill.
c) Shiny feathers are a sign of good preening practice.
d) Dropping should be white and brown.
4. Where is it important to check for parasites?
a) Inside the beak.
b) Underneath the wattles.
c) Between the feathers.
d) On the legs.
e) All of the above.
f) None of the above.
5. Which of the following are most likely healthy chicken droppings?